Breakthrough Behavior is looking for enthusiastic individuals to provide in-home support to children on the Autism spectrum. We currently serve Orange, Seminole, Polk, Lake and Osceola counties in Florida, as well as Monterey and Salinas in California, and Woodbridge, Quantico and Stafford in Virginia.
What We Provide
- Schedule flexibility
- In-depth training
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation (DOE)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Healthcare benefits for full-time employees
- Six months of experience working with children
- Completion of at least 12 college units
- Valid drivers license and car insurance
- Availability between the hours of 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Reliable transportation
- Documentation to work in the United States
- BACB certification (RBT, BCaBA, BCBA, BCBA-D)