top of page
Breakthrough Behavior Is Now Acorn Health
Our groups follow a guided Social Skills curriculum through the TeachTown® program. TeachTown® Social Skills offers a comprehensive curriculum with a focus on increasing emotional intelligence and building self-management abilities. This program utilizes evidence-based practices, such as video modeling, Peer-Mediated Instruction and Intervention, and visual supports to teach appropriate, positive social skills and replacement behaviors.
TeachTown® SOCIAL SKILLS INCLUDES:
• Teacher-driven lesson plans that encourage the participants to practice the appropriate social
skills in the school and home setting along with their peers.
• Interactive activities to build comprehension.
• An online Comic Strip Builder where students can build their own social comics.
RATES FOR SOCIAL SKILLS GROUPS
• Session per participant $200
• Each additional child in household $125
To register your child for the upcoming session, please complete the Social Skills Group Application and submit with payment in full. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP
bottom of page